As Vietnam integrates further into the global economy, any enterprise which is engaged in business and production have to strengthen its human and material resource. Meanwhile, human recourse is the most important and decisive for the existence and development of organizations. Therefore, human resource management plays an essential part in enterprises’ activities. Every year, hundreds of corporations of different types are founded and thus the demand for human resource enterprise management remains strong. Understanding the development prospect in this field, many learners decide to study Human Resource Management for better careers.
The Human Resource Management Program is designed to offer students knowledge about modern business and globalization from basic to in-depth levels. Learners are expected to make employment plans, train and develop domestic and international human resources, evaluate employees’ effectiveness, do salary management, understand labor relationships, do personnel consultancy, support employees, etc.
After graduation, learners can deal with things such as recruiting, training, and developing human resources, evaluating achievements, rewards, bonuses, welfares, performing human resource management, doing labor research, and forecasting human resource demand. Besides, learners can become HR consultants in organizations or assistants to personnel managers.
Those who wish to get a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management have to meet either of the two conditions as follows:
- + A high school degree or an equivalent following the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training is required.
- + A degree of Associate in Human Resource Management or a Bachelor’s degree from another major for those who want to have some courses exempted.
The Online Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management belongs to the national degree system, and the holders of the degrees are allowed to study master’s degree.
Type of Degree
Associated with CareerBased on the work description of human resource employees working at domestic and foreign companies, the program is practically oriented to career.
With the orientation of human resource development attached to integration, the program focuses on training personnel experts with in-depth knowledge and research skills working in multinational corporations. Besides, our studying program helps reduce the dramatic shortage of qualified personal employees as well as professional human resource managers.
Praticial curriculumLessons are concisely presented in theory together with practical illustrations relating to international business. Besides, learners come to class once a semester on Saturday or Sunday to exchange ideas with experts and to practice.
Nationally Accredited DegreeThe Online Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management belongs to the national degree system. By having this degree, learners can study master’s degree.
Flexible ways of learningMore than 90% of the program content is delivered via the internet. Therefore, learners can get access to lessons, learning materials, or exercises anywhere, anytime with a desktop, laptop, or smartphone connected to the internet. Regarding the experiences, students can see the videos directly, download them in PowerPoint form, or offline scripts.
Supportive lecturers and officersTeachers of the courses are in charge of each learner’s learning process. Also, students can exchange ideas with classmates or with their teachers via the school forum or via email. Regarding technical problems, students can contact the school’s consultancy center.
Reasonable TuitionDepending on the number of registered courses, the average tuition which can be paid each semester is 500,000 VND per credit. Learners enjoy free learning materials and accessibility to the learning recourses.
The program content of the Online Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management includes all knowledge equivalent to that of the face-to-face undergraduate program of the same major. However, it is designed with a practical orientation. Learners will complete their professional certificates to grab employment opportunities at the earliest time. General knowledge is accumulated at the same time or later, enabling students to broaden their understanding of the current context to develop great thinking.
Covering 43 courses with 107 credits (except foreign languages and information technology), the program is normally delivered within 11 semesters. Although learners can slow down or accelerate their study pace, they have to accomplish these courses in the following order:
- Study Skills
- Basic Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Advanced Human Resource Management Certificate
- Certificate of Business Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
This course provides all necessary skills that help learners understand their learning process thoroughly, use IT competently for online learning, and develop themselves and their careers.
- 1. Study Skills (2)
This certificate ensures professional competence at the primary level of administrators in the office management, production, supply, sales, and personnel department of an enterprise or organization. At this level, students can accomplish their jobs, which shows their understanding of the purpose of the work and their ability to use appropriate knowledge and skills. Besides, they also can assist their bosses to prepare reports relating to business affairs, administration, and production.
- 2. Principles of Management (3)
- 3. Principles of Marketing (3)
- 4. Business Communication (3)
- 5. Self Management (1)
- 6. Business Statistics (3)
- 7. Financial Management (3)
- 8. Human Resource Management (3)
- 9. Life-Work Balance Skills (1)
- 10. Organizational Behavior (3)
- 11. Project Management (3)
- 12. Quantitative Analysis In Management (3)
- 13. Internship: Business Project 1 (1)
This certificate ensures the professional competence of HR officers working in enterprises or organizations. At this level, students can participate partly or wholly in the operation of human resource management in an organization including planning, employing, training, developing and building human resource information, proposing salaries, etc. Besides, experts in human resource management are expected to possess all-sufficient knowledge of the law relating to human resource management.
- 14. Labor Relationship Management (3)
- 15. HR Planning and Recruitment (3)
- 16. Marketing Management (3)
- 17. Value of Life 1 (1)
- 18. HR Training and development (3)
- 19. Social Insurance (3)
- 20. Business Planning (3)
- 21. Value of Life 2 (1)
- 22. Payment Management (3)
- 23. Change Management (3)
- 24. Working Environment and Safety (3)
- 25. Internship: Business Project 2 (1)
This certificate ensures the professional competence of the head of the human resource department in a big enterprise or organization. Managers at this level can link business strategy to human resource status to make plans and implement the appropriate human resource development strategy.
- 26. Performance Management (3)
- 27. Corporate Social Responsibility (3)
- 28. Corporate Culture (3)
- 29. Career Management (1)
- 30. HR Information System: internship 1(3)
- 31. Strategic Management (3)
- 32. Public Relations (3)
- 33. International Human Resource Management (3)
- 34. Internship 2: Business Project 3
This course provides knowledge about the economic, social, and legal environment that affects enterprise activities. After students complete this certificate program:
• They are equipped with the necessary capacity to identify and analyze the effects of these factors on enterprise activities.
• Besides, they can learn general principles to modify determinations and behaviors in the environmental changes as a role of a manager.
- 35. Microeconomic 1 (3)
- 36. Macroeconomic 1 (3)
- 37. Introduction to laws (3)
- 38. Human Environmental Interaction (3)
After having accumulated all the certificates mentioned above, learners will have to study other required courses to be granted the bachelor’s degree. Compulsory general courses include courses on politics, IT, and foreign languages. Learners can submit foreign language, and IT certificates instead.
- 39. Marxist — Leninist phylosophy (3)
- 40. Marxist — Leninist Political Economics (2)
- 41. Scientific Socialism (2)
- 42. History of Vietnamese communist party (2)
- 43. Ho Chi Minh’s Ideology (2)